Wednesday 27 May 2015

How cool is this?

Join us in May 29-31 when we travel to Bran Castle, Romania, for the third edition of Viagame House Cup -viagame.com/housecup
I came across this on the MSSA facebook page.

Even though I am an avid reader, I have not discovered this little gem on anybody else's site. Why should I, after all it is not an event being played in South Africa, even if, well, gosh, it is just so damned cool!

Imagine sitting in Bran Castle, thje home of Count Dracula while playing a Hearthstone competition.

Wow!

Talking about the fusion of the old and the new!

I wish I knew about it sooner - I would have gone just to watch.

How cool would it have been if the MSSA had sent a member of the MWEB Protea eSports Team to this?

Yet no-one other the MSSA has even mentioned this to my knowledge.

Is this really how far our eSports journalists are behind what is going on in the rest of the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment